2009年3月7日星期六

Tera Melos - Misadventures 字幕和翻译



自己听的字幕和翻译,有趣的乐队。

(noise)

Nick Reinhart
Nate Latona
John

NICK: hey what's up

JOHN: tera melos,what is that,is it a band or public relations firm?
what is it and what does it do?
teramelos 是什么,是个乐队还是公共关系公司?它是干什么的?
NICK: we arent no band, we are a company.simple,nothing to do with math
rocknroll, duddle
我们不是乐队,我们是个组织,很简单。和数学摇滚没有任何关系,兄弟
JOHN: duddle....it's a company,not a band, simple
兄弟。。。好的,它是个组织,很简单
NATE: it's just a communications company
是个用于交流和传播的组织
JOHN: huh?
啥?
NATE: a communications company
一个用于交流和传播的组织
JOHN: to facilitate communications how?
那它是怎么建立传播的?
NICK: videos, movies, soundtracks for films, sometimes we play live gigs depending on how we feel. just about anything that is available.
视频,电影,电影原声,有时我们还根据心情现场演出,只要我们能做到的

(music, vince playing with tongue)

NICK: may i have a cracker?
我能吃个饼干吗
JOHN: uh, yeah, yes you may
哦当然,是的请自便
NICK: thank you.thank you very much, it looks great
谢谢,非常感谢,饼干看起来不错
JOHN: when you perform a live gig, do you bring musical instruments to it?
当你们演出的时候你们带乐器吗?
NICK: yes, so far
是的,到目前为止是的
JOHN: well, but you said it's not a band.
但你们说它不是个乐队
NATE: it's a company
它是个组织
JOHN: ..company
。。组织
NICK: companies can mess up out with musical instruments, there's no limits.
一个组织可以不用任何乐器,没有限制
JOHN: would you rather not talk about a company?
你们能不用组织这个词么
NATE: no i'd like to talk about it
不行我们得用它
JOHN: i beg your pardon
什么?
NICK: this is why we are here (laugh)
那是我们在这里得原因啊
JOHN: i want you to talk about it and i made five cards about it. so far, i'm not getting anywhere
我想让你们谈论他,我准备了5张关于它得卡片,到现在为止我真得毫无头绪
NICK: well,sure you have studied your history on us.i mean come on you are prompted, do your business, heh heh heh heh
当然你得知道我们的过去,你是来采访的呀!我的意思是说你看你已经被日翻啦,还是做好你本职工作吧,哈哈哈哈

(music, they playing with crackers)

JOHN: you said that you dont want this to have anything to do with math rocknroll.why do you dislike math rocknroll?
你说过tera melos和数学摇滚没有关系。为什么你讨厌数学摇滚
NICK: it's dead, it's a disease, plague. it's been going on for far too long now, it's history, it's a void, not achieving anything, just degression. they play rocknroll in applets , that's just about is , an advance it can possibly get.
数学摇滚死了,他就像疾病,或一场瘟疫。它经历了太长的时间,已经成历史啦,而且它非常空虚,完全没有成就。它正在退步。你瞧,他们在现场用程序演出,这可能是唯一的进步。

(music, still play with crackers)

NATE: hello everybody, i'd like to introduce our new drummer, john(?) and we r going to do some "getting to know your segments" so people can get to speed on john's likes and dislikes
and he's going to talk about his favorite drink "kombucha" today
大家好,今天我想介绍新的鼓手约翰给大家认识。我们将对它进行一个采访让大家更好地了解他。今天约翰将给我们介绍他最喜欢的饮料kombucha
JOHN: hi everybody, that's right, uh, i'm a big fan of kombucha tea and *&*^*&*, it's pretty awesome
大家好。是的我非常喜欢kombucha,非常棒。(有个词没听出来)
NICK: do you wanna talk about what it's made of and what the process is?
你能谈谈combucha的制作过程么?
JOHN: it's made from combucha culture, kind of like mushrooom, and you add it to black tea, feed it sugar and harvest it.
它来自kombucha文化,有点类似蘑菇。你把它加入红茶里,用糖来浇灌它(喂它)
NATE: when you say feed it sugar, is it actually like a living organism that it has a mouth in it, like a little baby
你说喂它糖,我想知道它是活的有机物么,有嘴那种,像个婴儿那种
JOHN: yeah yeah, it's like a bacteria organism, only it doesnt have a mouth
是的它是一种细菌类的有机物,不过没有嘴
NATE: nick actually made his own combucha, you'd like to talk about it a little bit?
尼克其实也做了他自己的combucha, 你想谈谈么?
NICK: yeah, so i've been making my kombucha. there are two bottles and if you look at the bottom you can see the living culture. the organism at the bottom is very dusty looking, very similar to, uh, like a mushroom, so there's that one, that's one brand of kombucha, another one i've been working on is right here and that's the mother. it's almost ready to be peeled. can you get that on camera? so that's the mother and the way i made these kombucha is, uh, one day my roommate was in a shower when i woke up and i really have to pee and so i grabbed a bottle from a trash can, peed in the bottle. this one as well, this is from a different time, and this was in a bottle of 100% cranberry juice which made the mother turned into a dusty looking fellow at the bottom. THEN, what i added was a pinch of this tuft ass hole hair that i collected off from my girl of a tour, and it's really helpful. you just take, you just shave it off her ass hole, and you just kind of add it to the mix like this, just a little pinch, straight from the ass hole and you can get little nuggets like this, and then you just add it, to the, to the piss. and you get these little nuggets as hole tuft balls and, as you can see over time this one's been fermenting for probably about, en, 4-5 months. you get a little worm about the bottom, and then you eat the worm first, see? and that's really really good. see?
哦是的,你看这里有两个瓶子,在瓶底你可以看到一些生物。这种有机物看起来颜色比较暗,就像蘑菇一样。这里是另外一瓶,你看瓶底那些就是母体。他们已经可以剥离了看到了么?我制作kombucha的方法是这样的,有一天我的室友正在卫生间洗澡,我恰巧醒了过来必须撒尿。所以我就顺手从垃圾堆里拿了一个瓶子撒在里头啦。这个瓶子也是,原来是装红莓汁的,就是他让母体变得颜色比较暗。然后我加入一挫肛毛,它们是我在巡演的时候从一个姑娘那得到的,这些肛毛对制作kombucha非常有帮助。你要从姑娘的肛门把他们剃下来,然后加到瓶子里,一小撮,加到尿里。过一段时间,大概4-5个月,这些肛毛就开始发酵了。你看,瓶底回有一些蠕虫,你得先吃掉他们再喝kombucha。看见了么?这非常非常棒。
NATE: well, i hope everybody learned something today. that's how you can make your very own kombucha at home. so thank you john for enlightening us to the experiences of what it is allowing us to get to know you better and you know to the viewer to get to know you a little better too
好吧,我想大家今天都学到东西了,那就是你制作家酿combucha的过程。谢谢你约翰,谢谢分享经验,我想观众和我们一样都更加了解你了。
NICK: and dont forget this is the most important ingredient that, the tuft of hair from a girl's ass hole on tour, that's the most important
千万别忘记家酿combucha最重要的成分,是巡演中某个姑娘的肛毛,非常非常重要。
NATE: has to be on tour
对,必须是巡演中碰到的姑娘。

(music, playing with ass hole hair)

没有评论:

发表评论